digital bellavista top sewing pattern
The Bellavista Top comes in a comfortable swing bodice with a center-front panel. It also comes with two neck options and two sleeve options. Use a sweater knit to make a sweater, or a jersey to make a T-shirt. The choice is yours!
Itch to Stitch Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers that use either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper or at a print shop that can print A0-sized pattern sheets. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
All Itch to Stitch patterns come as multiple PDF files consolidated within a single .zip file. Download and save the .zip file to a computer to access the PDF files. Downloading .zip files to mobile devices is not recommended as most phones and tablets cannot open them.
Do you always look out for a winter-appropriate top? Look no further! The Bellavista Top has the function and chic that you seek. The Bellavista Top comes in a comfortable swing bodice with a center-front panel. It also comes with two neck options and two sleeve options. Use a sweater knit to make a sweater, or a jersey to make a T-shirt. The choice is yours!
Bellavista Top features:
- Comfortable swing bodice with a center front panel
- Two neckline options—cowl neck and scoop neck with neckband
- Two sleeve options—long sleeve and three-quarter bell sleeve
- Layers feature (print only the sizes you need)
Primary Fabric: Four-way stretch knit fabric with at least 50% horizontal stretch and 25% vertical stretch. French terry, cotton Lycra jersey and double brush poly are good choices. If using rayon spandex knit, you may need to go down one size or more. Do not use woven fabric.
10" (26 cm) of 3/8" or 1/2" (1 cm or 1.25 cm)-wide straight fusible stay tape (or you may cut your own using lightweight woven fusible interfacing on the straight grain).
Size Chart, Finished Measurements, and Fabric Requirements
Click to enlarge the final images at above right.
Choosing your Size
- Compare your bust circumference (fullest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that best fits your bust. If your cup size is D or larger, you may wish to go down one size. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size. This should be the size you use for the entire garment.
- Because of the swing silhouette, the waist and hip of the garment will be very relaxed with plenty of ease. But to be safe, check the waist and hip measurements in the “Finished Garment Measurements” table and be sure that your waist and hip can be fitted in the size chosen. If not, you can blend to a larger size at the waist and hip.
- If you are taller or shorter than 5’6" (168 cm), you should consider lengthening or shortening the top (see instructions for details).
- It is highly recommended that you check your fit by making a test garment with inexpensive fabrics that have similar weight and stretch as your final garment fabrics.
Be the first to review this item.