Deb
-
juliamom2009 replied to the topic Sewing a wedding dress….am I crazy? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
So, no wedding dress sewing yet. The wedding has no date, or location…just the participants so far! Both my daughter and her boyfriend are getting their careers together – unfortunately, these careers are happening about 90 miles away from each other. They know they want a fall wedding – hopefully, 2016! On a positive note, my daughter is…[Read more]
-
Liesl Gibson joined the group
Sewing for Yourself 11 years ago -
Nicole joined the group
Sewing for Yourself 11 years ago -
Brittney replied to the topic pants for boys? in the forum oliver + s: after-school 11 years ago
I have made these many times for my boy, they are a favorite of his! http://sewingforfour.blogspot.com/search/label/after%20school
-
Brittney replied to the topic your wish list in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
Seconding Justine!! That would be amazing!
-
Justine J replied to the topic your wish list in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
And I have been hankering after a woman’s trench pattern a la the Secret Agent 🙂
-
Justine J replied to the topic pants for boys? in the forum oliver + s: after-school 11 years ago
-
Justine J replied to the topic pants for boys? in the forum oliver + s: after-school 11 years ago
-
Justine J replied to the topic pants for boys? in the forum oliver + s: after-school 11 years ago
-
Lightning McStitch replied to the topic pants for boys? in the forum oliver + s: after-school 11 years ago
@Emily without talking about your son’s “down there” bits I can’t imagine a 3 year old boy needs any different crotch rise from a girl of the same age!
I made some here; https://www.flickr.com/photos/79480359@N03/8668350104/in/dateposted-public/ for my son when he was 4. No adjustments and they fit very well. -
beachmom joined the group
Sewing for Yourself 11 years ago -
Robin replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Happy Mother’s Day! Just thinking about heading out to a quilt finishing day at the senior’s centre. The ladies like it when “young” people come, and they don’t mind that I sew other things. I’ll go for the morning.
-
Robin replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Happy Mother’s Day! Just thinking about heading out to a quilt finishing day at the senior’s centre. The ladies like it when “young” people come, and they don’t mind that I sew other things. I’ll go for the morning.
-
Lightning McStitch replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Finally coming up for air after finishing a Metro long sleeved t-shirt for my husband’s birthday tomorrow. I gave myself a week of late nights by deciding to cross stitch the complete Galactica Space Invaders arcade game from the 80’s across the front! Pics soon I hope. Sleep first!!
-
Lightning McStitch replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Finally coming up for air after finishing a Metro long sleeved t-shirt for my husband’s birthday tomorrow. I gave myself a week of late nights by deciding to cross stitch the complete Galactica Space Invaders arcade game from the 80’s across the front! Pics soon I hope. Sleep first!!
-
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
In the Capel Nicole? Is your blue capel blue on blue or does it have white in it like the pink looks to have? There seems to be alot of colourways of this print.
I was interrupted in tracing the hide and seek pattern so am yet to return to it which I what I plan to do in the next few minutes. And then I plan to get the pleater out. But that might…[Read more]
-
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
In the Capel Nicole? Is your blue capel blue on blue or does it have white in it like the pink looks to have? There seems to be alot of colourways of this print.
I was interrupted in tracing the hide and seek pattern so am yet to return to it which I what I plan to do in the next few minutes. And then I plan to get the pleater out. But that might…[Read more]
-
Tamara replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Happy Mother’s Day to you too Nicole! And to everyone!
I went to church with (most) of my family and came home to find the house smelling of something burning. It turned out that the someone left at home (refusing to get out of bed) made a great stack of pancakes with honey and apple and had it ready and waiting for me on my return! Along with a…[Read more]
-
Tamara replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Happy Mother’s Day to you too Nicole! And to everyone!
I went to church with (most) of my family and came home to find the house smelling of something burning. It turned out that the someone left at home (refusing to get out of bed) made a great stack of pancakes with honey and apple and had it ready and waiting for me on my return! Along with a…[Read more]
-
Nicole replied to the topic Fleece version mark 2–success! in the forum oliver + s: nature walk 11 years ago
Well done!
- Load More
copyright
Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2026. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.

