Lightning McStitch
-
juliamom2009 replied to the topic your wish list in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
I second @miss_sonja – I was actually going to ask for the same things – some well constructed girls undies (different styles), a tank, a camisole. I was even thinking about a slip to wear under very lightweight dresses rather than do a lining.
-
juliamom2009 replied to the topic Sewing a wedding dress….am I crazy? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
So, no wedding dress sewing yet. The wedding has no date, or location…just the participants so far! Both my daughter and her boyfriend are getting their careers together – unfortunately, these careers are happening about 90 miles away from each other. They know they want a fall wedding – hopefully, 2016! On a positive note, my daughter is…[Read more]
-
Liesl Gibson joined the group
Sewing for Yourself 11 years ago -
Nicole joined the group
Sewing for Yourself 11 years ago -
beachmom joined the group
Sewing for Yourself 11 years ago -
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
In the Capel Nicole? Is your blue capel blue on blue or does it have white in it like the pink looks to have? There seems to be alot of colourways of this print.
I was interrupted in tracing the hide and seek pattern so am yet to return to it which I what I plan to do in the next few minutes. And then I plan to get the pleater out. But that might…[Read more]
-
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
In the Capel Nicole? Is your blue capel blue on blue or does it have white in it like the pink looks to have? There seems to be alot of colourways of this print.
I was interrupted in tracing the hide and seek pattern so am yet to return to it which I what I plan to do in the next few minutes. And then I plan to get the pleater out. But that might…[Read more]
-
Tamara replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Happy Mother’s Day to you too Nicole! And to everyone!
I went to church with (most) of my family and came home to find the house smelling of something burning. It turned out that the someone left at home (refusing to get out of bed) made a great stack of pancakes with honey and apple and had it ready and waiting for me on my return! Along with a…[Read more]
-
Tamara replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Happy Mother’s Day to you too Nicole! And to everyone!
I went to church with (most) of my family and came home to find the house smelling of something burning. It turned out that the someone left at home (refusing to get out of bed) made a great stack of pancakes with honey and apple and had it ready and waiting for me on my return! Along with a…[Read more]
-
Nicole replied to the topic Fleece version mark 2–success! in the forum oliver + s: nature walk 11 years ago
Well done!
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
You are kind Heidi.
Just finishing off a Music Class blouse in Liberty for Matilda.
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
You are kind Heidi.
Just finishing off a Music Class blouse in Liberty for Matilda.
-
Nicole replied to the topic Little Things To Sew Cozy Winter Hood-Sizing? in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
Thank you!
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Happy Mothers Day beautiful people!
I ignored the washing and sewed all day.
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Happy Mothers Day beautiful people!
I ignored the washing and sewed all day.
-
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Today I traced off the carousel dress and hide and seek patterns in 6-12 month size. I plan to do some assembly line sewing.
-
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Today I traced off the carousel dress and hide and seek patterns in 6-12 month size. I plan to do some assembly line sewing.
-
Nicole started the topic Little Things To Sew Cozy Winter Hood-Sizing? in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
Hallo Lovelies!
May I ask anyone who has sewn this groovy little number, how it fits?
I want to make one for Tildy (6) but the bucket hat is too small for her so I am wondering if I should size up to the large (7-10 years).Thank you in anticipation.
-
Nicole replied to the topic your wish list in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
After making Tildy some dungarees I would like to bump @Helena’s suggestion of a dungarees/overalls/romper/playsuit pattern.
-
Tamara replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I spent some time putting together the parachute pattern this morning while the children kept Chloe company. The pants look really long! I love the new format of the little dotted lines indicating where to cut and also the indication of which pages to print for the view you need. Ts a time and paper saving idea that’s genius!
- Load More
copyright
Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2026. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.