cybele727
-
juliamom2009 replied to the topic your wish list in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
I second @miss_sonja – I was actually going to ask for the same things – some well constructed girls undies (different styles), a tank, a camisole. I was even thinking about a slip to wear under very lightweight dresses rather than do a lining.
-
juliamom2009 replied to the topic Sewing a wedding dress….am I crazy? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
So, no wedding dress sewing yet. The wedding has no date, or location…just the participants so far! Both my daughter and her boyfriend are getting their careers together – unfortunately, these careers are happening about 90 miles away from each other. They know they want a fall wedding – hopefully, 2016! On a positive note, my daughter is…[Read more]
-
Liesl Gibson joined the group
Sewing for Yourself 11 years ago -
Nicole joined the group
Sewing for Yourself 11 years ago -
Nicole replied to the topic Fleece version mark 2–success! in the forum oliver + s: nature walk 11 years ago
Well done!
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
You are kind Heidi.
Just finishing off a Music Class blouse in Liberty for Matilda.
-
Nicole replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
You are kind Heidi.
Just finishing off a Music Class blouse in Liberty for Matilda.
-
Nicole replied to the topic Little Things To Sew Cozy Winter Hood-Sizing? in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
Thank you!
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Happy Mothers Day beautiful people!
I ignored the washing and sewed all day.
-
Nicole replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Happy Mothers Day beautiful people!
I ignored the washing and sewed all day.
-
Nicole started the topic Little Things To Sew Cozy Winter Hood-Sizing? in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
Hallo Lovelies!
May I ask anyone who has sewn this groovy little number, how it fits?
I want to make one for Tildy (6) but the bucket hat is too small for her so I am wondering if I should size up to the large (7-10 years).Thank you in anticipation.
-
Nicole replied to the topic your wish list in the forum sewing with liesl + co and oliver + s 11 years ago
After making Tildy some dungarees I would like to bump @Helena’s suggestion of a dungarees/overalls/romper/playsuit pattern.
-
Nicole replied to the topic Sewing a wedding dress….am I crazy? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Me too!
-
Todd Gibson created the group
Sewing for Yourself 11 years ago -
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Parachute Sweatpants Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 11 years agoRachel, you’re the best! (@nestfullofeggs)
-
Nicole replied to the topic Step 6 in the forum oliver + s: music box 11 years ago
I am so sorry, I can’t see the problem.
Does the underarm side seam match up? -
Nicole replied to the topic Late Lunch Tunic – short sleeves? in the forum liesl + co: late lunch tunic 11 years ago
I think your fabric choice is the key to that decision.
Both sew up beautifully in a draping fabric (wool, silk) but I think the Late Lunch is a bee’s whisker more flattering in a firmer woven (linen, chambray)I wonder if the collar doesn’t look a bit snappier in a woven too.
Just my opinion, of course.
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Parachute Sweatpants Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 11 years agoThat’s a great idea, Brittney! That way you get the reminder that it’s been updated but it all stays in one place. Thanks for the suggestion. And I hope the flatlock works out! I think it’s nice to have that seam stitched down somehow, and the straight stitch works but the flatlock is fancier!
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Parachute Sweatpants Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 11 years agoYes, I was wondering about that myself. Rachel (@nestfullofeggs), maybe it’s better to add a new post for each day of the sew-along? I think the updates get lost otherwise. In other words, maybe each day of the sew-along should be a reply to the post instead of modifying the original post? Do you think that would be better, @georgeandizzy?
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Parachute Sweatpants Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 11 years agoYes, I was wondering about that myself. Rachel (@nestfullofeggs), maybe it’s better to add a new post for each day of the sew-along? I think the updates get lost otherwise. In other words, maybe each day of the sew-along should be a reply to the post instead of modifying the original post? Do you think that would be better, @brittney?
- Load More
copyright
Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2026. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.