Oliver + S

Which pants are your favorite?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • LINK
    KarenK @KarenK

My daughter is very slim, too, and I size down one size in width on most patterns I use for her. The After School pants are a more slim comfy fit. I found that the Sandbox Pants can be a bit bulky around the waist for two of my children who are really slim in the waist. (But I still make them anyway, I love that pattern!)

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I love the sandbox pants and have made several pairs for my daughter over the years. I enjoyed the after school pants but they were short on my taller than average daughter. They are definitely a more slim fit.

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

I ADORE the after school pants. My daughter is not as slim (she has a buddha belly) and still wears a diaper at 3. The waist sits below her belly bulge.

These fit her fine, and honestly, a lovely babywale cord makes these really durable pants. I am constantly washing her two pair as she wears them all the time. The ruffle and the side pieces really give you so many ways to up/down the dressy factor. I will be very sad when she outgrows these.

One of the things I did on these pants is before I attached the back pocket, I used a decorative stitch across the top of the pocket for some “designer” interest.

Oliver and S After School Pants back pocket detail

Not much “customization” but definitely a fun touch. 🙂

LINK
    Maggie @Maggie

That is so pretty. It looks great in corduroy. I have some medium/light weight denim with a green leaf pattern. I’ll post pictures when I have a chance to makes these.

LINK
    Maggie @Maggie

The pictures are up. (Not sure how to post a link from my phone.)

I took a tiny amount from each side panel to slightly slim the pattern. My girl still has plenty of room, but she isn’t swimming in them. They turned out so cute, I hope she wants to wear them.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I am off to have a peek!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.