Oliver + S

Waffle Patterns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Did you see those new Japanese Waffle Patterns? Um… reason to get skinny!! 🙂

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I have not herd of them, where did you find them at?

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Are you looking at the Esty shop? I find most Japanese patterns look so nice in the books, but probably wouldn’t suit anyone of European proportions. They’re so tempting, but I’ve learned to use them more as photography and fabric inspirations. The truth is that not all shapes look flattering on every body. So it’s good we have choice!

LINK

I should have looked at Facebook first, love!!

LINK

They are here at the O+S shop, I am loving the top and the first dress on the page, I so want them!

LINK
    mkhs @mkhs

So nice! I love the Caramel jacket.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

My Twins will love those!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Oh, I see, those don’t look like what I think of as the usual Japanese patterns. I quite like that halter top.

LINK

I am really thinking of ordering the halter top this week for me, it is selfish sewing week. ; ) I am just wondering if it would look “right” on me or not.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I’m pretty sure hubby would like it. 😉

LINK
    Cat75 @Cat75

I love the Brownie dress. I have a feeling it wouldn’t work on my pear shaped self though.

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Ooh I am in luhrve with the Brownie, Snowball, and lemon pie cape coat!!!! Incentive to lose the weight are those 3 patterns!!

LINK
    Anonymous @

Wow – those are all gorgeous. I love them.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Oh why do they have to be so tiny! The caramel pattern would be perfect. But I have an almost teenage daughter I could use them for. They certainly look fabulous.

LINK
    katybellabug @katybellabug

The caramel jacket and brownie dress have caught my eye, the pattern range is great!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.