Oliver + S

Tunic tops

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    DebbyJ @DebbyJ

Hi,

I’m new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried extending the lengths of the various tunic tops and making them as dresses instead?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Which patterns are you wondering about Debby?

I have seen a 2+2 made into a dress, the Puppet Show can be a top or dress, The Swing Set top has been made into a dress.

If you do a search on Flickr you may find what you are looking for.

(ps welcome)!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I’ve made a few dresses from the 2+2 blouse and I think the Swing Set could very easily be lengthened for a dress. And, I’m pretty sure someone has done it. Do search the O+S Flickr pool, it’s very inspirational! Yes, welcome!

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Hi Debby!

I was only just browsing though the O+S pool on flickr a few nights ago and saw a lovely dress version of the swingset tunic:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46642901@N02/4565251783/

LINK
    DebbyJ @DebbyJ

Thanks everyone! I was looking at the tunic top from the Puppet Show pattern. I’m off to Flickr to search!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Debby, the Puppet Show pattern includes both lengths: tunic and dress. As well as the shorts. So no worries–all the work has already been done for you.

LINK
    Anonymous @
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.