Oliver + S

timezones grrr

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • LINK
    Noodles @Noodles

I’m disliking Time zones at the moment… new patterns on Monday….. well Monday is here….. down south anyhow. Come on USA catch up already! I’m waiting! šŸ™‚

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Last time we all sat up until 10:30pm , it was fun!

Are you in AUS?

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Haha, this was me a few years ago when I was chatting to friends in the States on a daily basis. I was “fluent” in timezones. You could wake me up in the middle of the night and I would know what time it was with each one.

Timezones suck!

(But I like that I “only” have 6 hours to wait – you Aussie ladies should have a party while you wait)

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

You were with us last time Lotta? Didn’t you find out just before we did?

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Maybe I did – I can’t remember.

Let’s have a party though – I’m at work now so I can’t but you should totally tuck the kids in and get a glass of wine!

LINK
    Noodles @Noodles

Nicole, I’m in Geelong šŸ™‚ hmm 10:30 you say…. if only daylight savings hadn’t ended and The Noodle wasn’t waking at 5am! not sure I’d last until 10:30!!!! (what an exciting life I have!

Melissa

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Sleep,whats sleep? Thats overrated! We are talking about patterns here!

He he

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Then again Wine-Nicole-Internet-NO!

(I promised Justine)!

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Pssh – promises, promises. What could possibly happen Nicole?! #famouslastwords

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

then we need to stay up tomorrow night don’t we????

(I’ve got an open bottle of champagne in the fridge!)

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Ooooh,Justine!

Will you proofread me?

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

Stop making me laugh, I’m supposed to be sleeping!

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Ok, now I have to ask – are the patterns released today (Monday) or tomorrow (Tuesday)? I get so confused what with you ladies living so close to the date line.

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

According to the site, they’re available Tuesday (US) – which by my reckoning makes it closer to Wed night here (Sydney)

– I’ll happily ‘proofread’ you Nicole!

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Well, there you go. Here I was thinking it would be today since it’s Monday … ah well. “All good things come to those who wait” as the saying goes, right?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.