Oliver + S

Thank you for this pattern!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

I’m teaching a 4-H group of girls aged 8 to 13 how to sew, and their first project is making a Lazy Days Skirt. So far they have done a great job and are having a lot of fun! I’ll post pictures of the finished skirts to the flickr group. Thank you again, Liesl!

Kate

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Hurray, Kate! Glad to hear they’re enjoying it. I’d love to see their finished skirts. Email me your mailing address, will you? I’ll pop a little treat into the mail for them.

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

I wanted to pop over to say thank you too, Liesl. I just used this with my 9 year old daughter. She is so happy with the results of her skirt. We had purchased fabric for a skirt ‘pattern’ while at Sewing Expo, but the pattern directions and fabric were only up to size 6, but we missed that detail at the time of purchase. We decided your instructions looked great and were the perfect substitute and away we ran with it.

Olivia is now on to another skirt, modifying this pattern.

Instant success brings joy to an eager, happy little girl. šŸ˜‰

Thank you! šŸ™‚

Carol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.