Oliver + S

Sunny Day Shorts sizing over cloth diapers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Just wanted to share my experience with the sizing on these shorts since I know that is often of interest. I measured the rise on RTW shorts that fit my son well and then sewed the 2T. They are very long but the rise is perfect over cloth diapers. He wears 24-mo in RTW but if I put him in a disposable diaper he can fit into 12-18 month RTW. My elastic circumference is 18″ after being sewn together and there is no gap, and no visible diaper. Hope that is helpful.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

This is good info; thanks! This was my experience with my daughter while she was in cloth (for other O+S bottoms), and I’ve just followed suit with the little guy, rather than measure. F wears disposables overnight, and I’ve only made them PJs from the pattern so far, so now I’ll know if I make them for everyday clothes I’m safe with the 2T. Thanks again!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Very useful and an awesome title for searching!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.