Oliver + S

Spooks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Has any posted a comment and found it has disappeared? May you please let me know if that has happened?

McStitch,I know one of yours has and several of mine have gone walkies.

~Nicole~

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I think I have only got the “you’ve moved too fast for the website”and then the comment hasn’t gone in. But I don’t think this is what your talking about.

LINK
    Jane @jesims

I have had comments go missing in the past but not recently.

Jane

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Aha. i thought something funny happened. I posted acomment from my phone and it was accepted and I saw it on the forum thread. but then later it was not there. I thought maybe it was a phone connectino issue…. Or just me losing my marbles.

Little joke at my own expense: I was out to dinner with the family Thursday night and turned to check out the specials board for dessert and decided I’d order the Cannoli. My quick glance at the board and I thought it was Cannoli with Ricotta custard and chided fruit.

Never heard of “chided” fruit, but these days people are eating “cultured” vegetables so perhaps the fruit was naughty and got told off before being added to the cannoli. Commented to my husband that menus are getting absurd these days, he looked at me blankly. The menu said candied fruit. Of course.

I cracked myself up though, and I was giggling for ages. And now my four year old now knows how to use the verb “chide” in a sentence.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Lightning! That is hilarious!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Over the weekend we had some upgrades done on the server. I’m guessing that these posts went in as the work was in progress, and they took in the old environment but missed the migration to the new environment. Sorry about that.

The good news, though, is that we’ve doubled the horsepower of the server so the site should be faster and more robust for everyone going forward.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.