Oliver + S

Sleeve help required rather urgent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Hi ladies

I’m in the process of getting my head around this Good Witch Glinda costume for the dress up day next Friday. The thing is I have come unstuck at the sleeve so I’m asking for a bit of expert advice so that the costume can actually be made (preferrably before the weekend is out).

I’m basing the costume on the movie character where she looks as though she’s got this huge sleeve – really hard to distinguish a name – that sort of sticks up in the air (a puff/mutton chop hybrid??). Anyway, I’d really like to replicate this if possible (but not to the same degree) but I’m not sure where to add….

Do I add length just below the gather notches? Or do I add to the part that is gathered?

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Tamara

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5
    LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Thanks Nicole, I ended up finding a tutorial that describes the same. Now I need to muster strength to just get it out of the way!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.