Oliver + S

Skinny sandbox pants?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

After a few pairs of skinny stretch pants from Baby GAP I’ve realized they’re the perfect thingbfor a crawling baby in winter. Thights slide around and leggings just aren’t warm enough, but baggy pants have all this extra fabric in the way. Plus, the skinny things are so darn cute! (only on a baby, mind, they’re most definitely not cute on me.) But they’re always sold out in the size/color I need. I’ve got the sandbox pattern – it was my first OandS two years ago for the boys – and wondered whether it would tapered down a lot? The elastic waist is so nicely done and I definitely need diaper room in the butt. What do you think?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I have not made these pants slim cut Meleliza but I did alter the Sketch Book shorts into skinny jeans very successfully.

To do this I lay out the pattern piece and then lay some leggings on top and retraced the piece around the leggings adding seam allowance.

I did sew them with a stretchy denim.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.