Oliver + S

Sketchbook pattern piecing help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    Mmollett @Mmollett

I have for some reason hit a mental road block with the taping of the pattern together. (I purchased the PDF) and I cannot for the life of me figure out #5. Which pieces are to be put together some aren’t labeled with “5a” or “5b.” I making the long sleeve version.

Any help appreciated!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

The sizes for piece #5 are too close that it wasn’t possible to layer them on top of each other. So when assembling this piece, you’ll put together one large tiled section that contains all the individual sizes. So don’t look to tile just the size you want. You’ll tile all the sizes for piece 5 and then you’ll cut out the size you need from that. Put the pages together with the indicators, and you’ll see how it works.

LINK
    LoriHollmaier @LoriHollmaier

The Yoke pattern for the sketchbook shirt seems to have size lines marked incorrectly. The lines at the neck seem to be reversed. They show size 4 closest to shoulder seam and 6-12 at the bottom. Net, The solid line for size 4 around the bottom and sides turns to the 6-12 month line around the neck. is the solid line the right cutting line around the neck Eventhough it is labeled 6-12 mos?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I think this may be helpful Lori.

http://oliverands.com/oliver-and-s-patterns-pants/OLV-OS018SK.html

If you click on the errata it will explain exactly what to do.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.