Oliver + S

Shorts for Cloth Diaper

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    TerriT @TerriT

I am just sewn my first pair of sketchbook shorts (2T). The only problem is that the rise at the back is low when worn with a cloth diaper. To make a higher rise at the back, is it just a matter of extending the back panels higher?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I found with my little ones it was just as easy to go up a size to accommodate a cloth nappy.

I suppose you could play around with the back but I would do a practice run before using special fabric.

Your 2T shorts are not wasted,my youngest has stopped wearing nappies and I have pulled out her 6-12 month skirts,pants and shorts for her to wear again.

LINK
    TerriT @TerriT

Thankyou!! He may thin out a little when he starts to walk as well (he is quite chubby) and will remember that when he is out of nappies! (I used the term diaper because I thought American would be the known language here :p)

I think I will extend the back panels by 2 inches and the front by 1. Will give it a go tonight or tomorrow!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Do let us know how it goes Terri.

We are quite a multi cultural group here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.