Oliver + S

Puppet show tracing exchange

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • LINK
    violetvata @violetvata

Hello all! I hope this is okay to post. I recently bought fabric and made all sorts of mental plans to make the puppet show tunic and shorts for easter not realizing I had the larger size pattern and needed the smaller size. I am wondering if anyone would trace the size I need (12-18m) and I would be happy to mail a traced size 2, 3, 4 or 5. Of course I wouldn’t suggest this except that the pattern is out of print. Thanks for reading- Katja

My email is violetvata@hotmail.com and I’m in WA state.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I ‘think’ I have this size traced already and, if so, wouldn’t mind making a copy (gosh, hope this is even OK) of those pieces to send you. I’ll check when I get home this afternoon.

LINK
    violetvata @violetvata

Would you like one of my sizes or do you already have that one??

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

This is not a huge pattern, The size 2T may work for you?

LINK
    violetvata @violetvata

She is an itty bitty thing, and wore the playdate dress in 6-12 m at x-mas this year, she is 18 m now (not mine, mine were giant chunky things- all that breast milk) !!!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Sorry, ladies. The patterns are copyrighted materials and should not be traced and traded like this. I’m fairly sure that you can still find a copy if you search on-line, however.

LINK
    knottylady @knottylady

I got mine from this shop online just a few weeks ago:

http://www.pineneedles.net/store/pc/home.asp 🙂

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Thanks for the heads up Liesl.

LINK
    violetvata @violetvata

Thanks for the info and help everyone, I found an Ottobre pattern that will work (minus the adorable dressmaker details!) for the fabric combo I picked as I can’t afford another pattern right now. Guess I will have to wait until she gets a little bigger for the puppet show. But my book will be here Friday so very excited about that! One penguin backpack has already been “ordered” by my little guy!

LINK
    janimal @janimal

maraya – thanks for posting that link! I just ordered the puppet show in the larger size AND the out of print bubble dress pattern. How lovely to have found these two lovely out of print patterns. Cheers!

LINK
    janimal @janimal

Oops – meant thanks to knottylady.

LINK
    bren5kids @bren5kids

I was recently at HiFashion Fabrics in Grand Junction, CO and they had quite a few O&S patterns at 50% off, if I remember correctly the puppet show was one of them, and in the small sizes. They do have a website but you can’t shop online. Here is their phone no. (970) 242-1890

LINK
    bren5kids @bren5kids

Was just perusing their website, you can see the O&S pattern display in the “Fashion Goods” dept. Makes my heart skip a few beats 🙂

LINK
    bren5kids @bren5kids

Thought maybe I should add that the 50% off patterns were in the clearance section, in case you call and the store employee doesn’t know what you’re talking about :-/

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.