Oliver + S

Prototype sewing machine

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1USDbm/www.ecouterre.com/alto-an-intuitive-sewing-machine-that-encourages-making-do-and-mending/

Neat, eh? I love all that space to the right of the needle — wonder whether this might not work better for both southpaws and quilting, where you’d like a lot of room on the right. If she adds something to make it feed super evenly, I’d buy one tomorrow!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Love the slimline design and I think if you just wanted straight stitch only, it would be perfect.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Who cares?

Its a thing of beauty.

I would buy it for art!

~Nicole~

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I would set this up in my living room! It’s so beautiful!

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

that is very pretty. It could sit on top of my old singer cabinet! (It has the machine, we just don’t have it in the cabinet because we don’t sew with it because it needs a few parts and it’s super heavy and on our hardwood lol).

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

What a beauty! Think of how many more kids would learn to sew if they had something this intuitive.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

That thing is fantastic- so sleek and beautiful. I wanna test drive one!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.