Oliver + S

Problems Commenting With Flicker App

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I can’t find the comments or further information section in my Android flicker App! This is very frustrating as I use the app for commenting rather than trying to log in on the Web all the time. Yesterday I the group photo on the app have all turned sideways and the comment and information and star icon have disappeared but there is A “play” arrow in the top corner as if everything was a video. Anyone got any clues?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

It may be a 24 hour thing Heidi. It took me 45 minutes to upload one photo last night.

I suggest you check out the Help forum on Flickr.

Sorry not to be more help. I have not ventured into App’s yet.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I have the flickr app for the iphone on my ipad but rarely use it. I use flickr stacker mostly and haven’t come across any problems of this kind.

I do know that sometimes apps tend to sieze up or do funny things if they have a bug. I tend to delete and reinstall. This shouldn’t be detrimental to your flickr account though so you should be able to see everything should you feel inclined to give that tip a go.

I had the craftsy app do funny things on me today so maybe they just get jumpy from time to time?

Do you need to update it at all? Maybe it is due for a newer version.

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

I have the android app and haven’t had a problem with it. Have you tried uninstalling then re-installing the app?

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I worked out the problem, I didn’t have screen rotation on! Thanks for your feedback that the app was working.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.