Oliver + S

Printing PDF Patterns

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • LINK
    Melanie @mpiltingsrud

Thank you for your reply. That is helpful. Forgive me if this is answered elsewhere, but can you tell me how I can print the pdf to paper that’s 36 inches wide? Do I have to print it out on 8 1/2 x 11 paper first? This is really confusing to me. Thank you!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

The last one or two pages will be set up to print the pattern on 36″ paper. The rest of the document will be set up to print the pattern on letter paper.
    I print my patterns at home on A4 paper and stick them together.

LINK
    Melanie @mpiltingsrud

Oh, thank you! That is extremely helpful!

LINK
    avashmava @avashmava

Hello all,

I would just like to submit a bit of information that has really helped me out with printing. A friend of mine told me about a program through HP that has changed the way I print! HP (Hewlett Packard) has printers that are set up to use a subscription service. The subscriptions are very affordable, $2.99/mo, $4.99/mo, and $9.99/mo. All depending on how many prints you make each month.

For example, I’m a homeschooling mom and also print PDF sewing patterns 🙂 so I use the $9.99 subscription which gives me 300 pages/mo. When my printer begins to run low on ink, it automatically tells my account to send more and the ink just shows up in the mail! No additional cost for ink–it’s included in the subscription! Plus, I don’t have to go to the office supply store just to buy ink because that was the most affordable place to buy it with their recycling program (which was always changing!).

Now, if you don’t already have an HP ready ink printer, I realize that will be a start up cost. I got mine free through Amazon by using my Discover points, so I was thrilled! HP also gives you a free 3-month trial to see if you like the program. I love it! I no longer fret about printing anything! I can let the kids print without stressing over how much dumb ink we have! Of all the things in life to worry about, printer ink is NOT worthy!

I have been using the program since April and can not thank my friend enough for sharing about it with me! I have bought and printed 8 PDF patterns since September and all I can say is, “Stress free printing!” I just have to keep paper in stock now, lol! Anyway, I hope this helps someone.

Amanda

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.