Oliver + S

plans for future doll patterns?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • LINK
    onehappymamma @onehappymamma

Are there any plans to make any oliver + s patterns available in 18 inch doll sizes? Aside from the awesome popover and tea party dress already available? I would buy them all, I’m sure! 🙂

Thank you!

Emily

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

You know what? I think all these Oliver+s designs would go really great in a book just for dolls clothes! Or even off them as downloadable patterns????

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I would definitely purchase these in downloadable patterns. My daughter is becoming more and more attached to her bunny (who will be receiving a couple dresses for Christmas as well this year) and I know she would/will enjoy playing dress up with her as she gets a little older.

LINK
    onehappymamma @onehappymamma

I thought the same thing- the small size would be ideal for download, right?

Or a book too- great idea!

My oldest is the same, just getting into dressing her doll. I see lots of matching outfits in our future!! 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I would love that!

When the twins were little I made matching outfits for their dolls,so we have a lot of dolls clothes…..but a few more cannot hurt!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Even dolls like to have new clothes … I was thinking in terms of having my daughter learn to sew by sewing doll’s clothes. There seems to a be quite a few patterns out there for the American girl doll and some of them fortunately fit our slightly bigger Australian girl doll which is lucky.

It would be a great way to get rid of the many scraps that have accumulated – I have a plastic tub full of them!

LINK
    Janell @Janell

@justsewit – When I was a girl (8 to 10) I adored sewing clothes for my Samantha doll. I’ll admit even now it’s still impulse to use scraps from my own projects for doll clothes 🙂

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Additional doll clothes patterns are definitely on my To Do list. They’re still a little way down the list, but I hope we’ll get to them shortly. Thanks for asking!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I was sorry at the time, and am now that I have a daughter doubly sorry that by the time American Girl dolls came out I was too old for them. I really like Samantha but she is discontinued. That was the time period I studied in grad school and I just love it. Sniff. Hope they’ll have good ones when my little girl is old enough. My younger cousins loved their AG dolls! iLife the matchng girl and dolly dresses And would love even more o+s ones!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.