Oliver + S

Placket Paranoia

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • LINK
    Frances Suzanne @Frances Suzanne

I’m working on the long sleeve version (View B) of the Music Class blouse and was wondering if there are any photo tutorials specifically on the placket area of the sleeve. I think I am doing it correctly, but honestly, plackets have never been my friend. THANKS!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

My Sketchbook tute will show the same placket , I am on my phone so can’t link but if you can find my Pinterest board it is on that.

Xx N

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5
    LINK
    Frances Suzanne @Frances Suzanne

This is perfect!!! THANK YOU!!!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

What a sweet son you are Hugo!!

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Every mother should have a son like Hugo. His generosity and good humour (surrounded by females) is heroic.

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

F and S; I hate sleeve plackets too, but they are worth the effort for the so cool/professional result.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Hugo! This feels like a celebrity sighting!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Hugo, you’d better look out! When we go to Australia next summer I’m totally taking you out for ice cream. I MIGHT let the rest of your family come along, too…

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Hugo, you ought to create your own username for the forums and check in more often. We need more male members around here!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Liesl, Todd (and S) coming to Australia next year! I’d better start saving in case they run any sewing/fitting workshops:)

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

How exciting! But I have my fingers crossed and am whispering “please not June” because I want to join in and it will be the perfect excuse for a holiday.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Liesl, that would have to be a Macca’s 30 c cone with all of us!

How exciting!

LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

Ohhh, I’d forgotten about the 30c cones! Surprised they’re still only 30 cents ;-). I have fond memories of stopping at Macca’s after school and getting a soft serve cone with a Cadbury Flake stuck in it!

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

….I had a 30c Macca’s cone today 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.