Oliver + S

patterns for teens

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • LINK
    Profile photo of RacheeRachee @Rachee

where can i find patterns for teens????????

LINK
    Profile photo of NicoleNicole @motherof5

It is a tricky time with a huge gap in the pattern market.

Burda do a very groovy line but the instructions can be a bit lacking and things tend to be very cropped.

Deer&Doe make lovely patterns with teeny sizes but they are a bit dressy for your average teen.

Of course the lovely Liesl+Co pattern have small sizing but may be a bit sophisticated as well, the Metro Tee is a great wardrobe starter though.

https://oliverands.com/category/liesl-and-co-patterns.html

Lisette have some Little Lisette patterns https://oliverands.com/category/lisette-patterns.html

I ended up using a lot of vintage Big4 patterns I picked up cheaply on Ebay. I would go ‘O+S’ with the instructions.

LINK
    Profile photo of beachmombeachmom @beachmom

Ottobre Design is hands down my favorite source for teen sized sewing patterns.

LINK
    Profile photo of RobinRobin @Robin

Have you seen Thread Theories new pant pattern. They have side pockets and look like a grown up version of the field trip cargo pants.

http://threadtheory.ca/collections/frontpage/products/jutland

LINK
    Profile photo of TamaraTamara @justsewit

Robin those pants are now on my list – seeing as we went shopping for “work pants” for my 9 year old in the men’s section yesterday! I had no idea this pattern existed until now!

LINK
    Profile photo of vothgirlvothgirl @vothgirl

Tamara, the Jutland pants are BRAND new! Just posted a couple days ago…and on sale thru November 5! ;-). I think I’ll end up getting it and sewing it up later.

LINK
    Profile photo of with love Heidiwith love Heidi @with love Heidi

Thanks for the heads up on the Jupland! I’ve been wanting a cargo pattern for a boy who has outgrown Oliver and S. These look fantastic!

LINK
    Profile photo of NicoleNicole @motherof5

Oooh, those are snappy!

LINK
    Profile photo of TamaraTamara @justsewit

Well I think I need to hop onto their mailing list or something! They would be perfect as a transition pair from the field trips – and would save time on upsizing!

LINK
    Profile photo of miss_sonjamiss_sonja @miss_sonja

Wish I’d seen this when they were still on sale…those are the only kind of pants my DH wears and they’re tough to find in nicer fabrics.

LINK
    Profile photo of jaxjax @capnjax

I second the Ottobre mention. Also, if you are into Japanese sewing mooks, I love Cucito. They go up to 150cm. They even have special publications every so often for a particular type of garment.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2016. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.