Oliver + S

Out of print to be coming back … (according to Liesl's Twitter)

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

They will be ready to ship by early January.

LINK
    April Henry @April1930s

Thanks, Todd!

LINK
    KarenK @KarenK

I’m still waiting and wishing for the Teaparty dress in bigger sizes. Not necessarily the shorts outfit, but the dress….oh that little dress with the flared skirt. Sigh.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Karen, you’ll like the spring patterns, I think. New sundress, somewhat reminiscent of the Tea Party…

LINK
    Rebecca W @craftalittle

my guess was school days and I am super excited! I wanted it in the larger size! I will be ordering one!!

LINK
    Anonymous @

I would also love to see the Puppet Show in larger sizes. I am just learning how to sew and my daughter is 5, so I am hoping that it will come back because that outfit is too cute!

LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

Since the “new” reprints are shipping in January, is there any word when the Spring patterns will be out?

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

We’re planning to release the spring patterns in early April. They’re almost finished and just need to go out for testing yet before heading to the printer.

[email and testing details removed–thanks for all your interest!]

-L

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Whoa, ok! I guess more than a few of you are interested in testing. Thanks for your emails. Due to the response, I may not be able to contact everyone directly. Sorry–didn’t expect so many of you to be so excited about this! Thank you very much, and I’m going to take down that email address now. I’ll be in touch with as many of you as I can.

-L

LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

Pattern testing?!? Fun fun! I picked the wrong time to be away from the pc. 😉

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Me too ! That would be a dream , but I guess completely impractical being overseas…..

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Oh that would be so much fun!

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Oh, now I see where the testing info was!!!! Maybe next time! – Nicole – think you deserve to be a tester’ next time!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thankyou Justine,I would love to!

(but highly unlikely due to living overseas)

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.