Oliver + S

Oliver + S Meetups (Anyone in West Michigan?)

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • LINK
    K8H @K8H

Sure, that sounds like a good plan. I’ll keep an ear out and will be looking forward to a gathering in Grand Rapids next fall!

LINK
    hulagal @hulagal

Yes! Come to Austin Texas! Everybody loves it here! I would love to participate in a meetup. It is hard to find a sewing community that is not just for quilting.

LINK
    ndeporto @ndeporto

Sarvi and Juliamom and anyonelse in the Southern California area I’m up for a meetup! What a great idea! Liesl, if there’s ever any Oliver and S Function open and available to us in the LA area I’m interested!

Natalie

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Ok, I’m glad you’re all up for this! I had several really good conversations while in Michigan last weekend (just arrived home last night), and I think we’re going to be able to do something really fun there this fall. And maybe we can start thinking about similar events in other parts of the country! That would be such a lot of fun. I’ll keep you posted!

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

Hey Natalie – nice to see there’s at least 3 of us in So Cal! I’m sure a So Cal meetup would be a great location for an O+S function of some sort!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.