Oliver + S

New fall patterns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • LINK
    Tassiemum @Tassiemum

I was just wondering when the new fall patterns are being released?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Not too long now, I hope.

LINK
    Jillls @Jillls

I am guessing soon. I just spotted Lunch Box Cullottes on the O&S Pinterest page.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Ooh! A tidbit!

LINK
    Jane @jesims

…and there are a few Pinterest pins for something called a Carousel dress! Getting excited. 🙂

Jane

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I’m so glad Liesl’s not making good on her threat to release a skydiving dress or whitewater rafting shorts!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I am a bit pinterest clueless – still navigating my way around this strange online environment. Jane, I typed Carousel dress in the search box and nothing popped up – of significance anyway!! Is there a link or anything I could be pointed to please? The suspense is totally killing me!

Tamara

LINK
    Tassiemum @Tassiemum

I couldn’t find it either on Pinterest.

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

I thought that too, Sarvi;)

For those who asked: http://www.pinterest.com/liesl/customizing-with-oliver-%2B-s/

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Thankyou! What an angel you are!

D’you think they will be ready this week perhaps? Hope so.

LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

Liesl said it would be this week! I’m hoping for tomorrow, since she’s posted things to Pinterest – with the new Liesl + Co patterns, she typically didn’t put things on Pinterest until the day before (at most 1-2 days before) she released a new pattern.

I’m so excited, the styling ideas on Pinterest look adorable!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Tomorrow, do you mean Wednesday? It isn’t quite Wednesday here but I was thinking by the end of the week would be fab! Something to dream about. I wonder if they will include the littler sizes?

I thought I read something about sizes or something somewhere – my imagination most likely, just remember I am the one with the brain eating fetus – it better make good use of it I can tell you!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Glad to hear that you’re all excited!

We’re just waiting for the warehouse to finish getting them set up to start shipping. Once that is done, we’ll release them. It should be by Wednesday of this week at the latest.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

I know–hurry up, warehouse!

LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

They’re here! And oh, they’re so cute! I can see the dress lasting a couple years due to its A-line shape – first as a dress then later as a tunic. But the Lunch Box tee and culottes have won my love, I’ll definitely be picking up a copy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.