Oliver + S

More out of stock patterns offered digitally

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • LINK
    EllaJaneSews @EllaJaneSews

Ms. Gibson,

Do you think you might be able to offer the jumprope dress in the larger size as a digital pattern soon? I have a very tall 4 year old who would love it.

I already purchased the puppet show tunic pattern as a digital pattern.

Lesley

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Lesley,

We’re using the Puppet Show pattern as a test to see whether there is really enough demand for us to justify the time and expense of converting other patterns to PDF format. If we decide that it’s worth doing, the Jump Rope Dress will be one of the styles we consider.

Thanks for the request.

Todd

LINK
    Julie Abbott @Julie Abbott

How can I get the puppet show pattern as a pdf? I would agree with Lesley would love the jump robe dress in the larger size.

Julie

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

If you click above on the patterns link in the title that will take you to the shop.

The PDF is available for purchase here https://oliverands.com/patterns/pants/patterns4a.phtml

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Better purchase mine soon. The only reason I haven’t done it yet is that it’s awfully chilly to be thinking shorts. But I will definitely buy the larger size. I would also buy the jump rope dress in the larger size, but thankfully had the good sense to buy both sizes of the Sunday brunch outfit when they were announced as going out of print. My Daughter wasn’t even born yet!

LINK
    justjayma @justjayma

I would LOVE the jumprope dress in any form! I, too, need the larger size of the jump rope dress. I didn’t discover Oliver patterns until this pattern had already gone out of print, but I would LOVE the chance to purchase it!

LINK
    Jennifer1568 @Jennifer1568

The Jumprope Dress is one of my favorite patterns. I like that is can be made in long or short sleeves. I like view A and view B. They look like completely different dresses when they are made. View B, while it may be the same length as view A, is much shorter when it is worn. The extra fabric in the gathered skirt makes view A longer. This pattern is so cute on my daughter. I think it is cuter worn than it is in the picture.

I would love it if you released the Puppet Show Tunic and Shorts in a larger size. I like the shape of the yoke in the tunic and the sweet sleeves. I was at Gap this week-end and they had wool shorts paired with tights and boots for older girls very similar to the Puppet Show shorts.

LINK
    scgoble @scgoble

Oh Jennifer, you have just added to my to-do list. Wool shorts with tights and boots? Awe. Some. -camille

LINK
    Jamy @Jamy

I agree, the Jump Rope dress is my favourite pattern. I’ve just tried enlarging my pattern. Although my daughter was 2 when I purchased it, the 3T was always a snug fit in spite of the fact that she’s quite slight but tall. I haven’t been brave enough to try my enlarged pattern even though I had a qualified pattern maker help me.

Would love to see it available digitally.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Jennifer1568, you’ve just given me an inspirational idea! I don’t have that pattern and have been planning to get the digital version. Now it is a must do event! I have an idea for my tall daughter using these shorts and will work on this once life stops intervening – it may keep my mind busy and off the subject of sadness.

Shorts and wool tights yes please! Such style and I think it will actually be proven “so her style” also as I have been meeting with opposition just lately. Of course the tights can be omitted for now as we are heading into summer but wow! wouldn’t that be a treat to actually have my daughter going “you’re cool mum” instead?!

I love the Jumprope dress also and it is one that had to be sized up to fit – still can’t get why my kids have to grow so darn fast! I would be great to see this digital for those who missed out.

LINK
    unpetitdesign @unpetitdesign

I would really love to see more of the OOP patterns go to PDF, please consider the Sunday Brunch, but really, any of them would sell as PDFs – I think it was a smart move.

How long are you going to pilot this idea before we know if we can expect to see more OOP PDFs?

LINK

Ms. Gibson and the Oliver + S Team,

I would love to get the Sunday Brunch in a digital Pattern soon. However, I was wondering if it would be possible for the digital pattern to go to a size 12 like the newer patterns. I have a very tall 4 year old who is already wearing a size 6. I live in the Deep South and probably will not need the Sunday Brunch until fall. By that time my daughter might be in a size 7. That does not give me many years for such a really great pattern. Anyway, it is just a thought.

I would also love to see a few pre-teen type patterns from Oliver + S. I already have many of the Lisette Patterns.

Thanks,

Lesley

LINK
    corlee @corlee

could i put in a request for the bubble dress in 2t-5? i think i’ve called half the united states looking for it to make some flower girl dresses for my brother’s wedding! your designs are just awesome and i’m absolutely smitten with the bubble dress.

LINK

I think Colonial Quilts in Savannah, GA has the bubble dress in 2t-5. I think they only have one copy though.

Colonial Quilts:

(912) 201-5840

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

The Bubble Dress is absolutely on our list of PDF patterns to be released. Our goal is to release two digital patterns a month, but a few other projects have been taking a large part of our time this month so there may be a bit of a lag as we prepare a few other fun things for you. Stay tuned! We’ll let you know when it’s ready to go.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.