Oliver + S

Looking for a pattern like…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • LINK
    Florabell @Florabell

Hi all,

I am hoping that someone may have seen a pattern similar to the shirt found by following the link below. I would love to make a shirt like this for my 2 yr old. I am not having much luck finding a similar pattern in English.

http://www.pepaandcompany.com/baby-blouse-with-frill-collar-pearl-grey-little-star-print.html

Any help would be most appreciated! Thank you 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I have seen a few older Big4 patterns and I think I have one, if I find it I will let you know.

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

http://www.made-by-rae.com/2011/10/here-it-is-pierrot-tunic-pdf-sewing-pattern/

You could easily add length to and elastic to the sleeves.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I was going to suggest the layette top and just make the button band go to the back but it may not fit?!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

We’ve got something coming up for fall that would work beautifully if you can wait that long!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Really truly Liesl?

Awesome.

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

Any more hints, Liesl? Could it be worn with, say, a new blazer that we make from the new blazer (hoping!) pattern????

LINK
    Deb @Mynorth

Oh yes, a blazer!!!

Florabell: What I would do is use the Pinwheel pattern, lengthen the sleeve, cut the dress/bodice a little narrower and at blouse length and then add a neck ruffle. For the back opening, leave it as per the pattern.

Pinwheel slip works great as a nightie too, so it’s a good “investment” pattern.

(well, actually, they all are 🙂 )

~Deb~

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Pinwheel would also work well, yes! It’s just a ruffle added into the bias neckband. Easy peasy.

And you know I can’t give TOO many hints on the fall patterns, right? That would ruin the excitement!

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

No pressure Liesl, but having seen what I saw in June, I am super super excited.

LINK
    Florabell @Florabell

Thanks for all the great feedback! I am planning my fall/winter sewing, so I will be anxiously awaiting what new and exciting things you have coming soon Liesl. Your patterns are the best I have ever used, it is like sewing school for people like me who are learning as they go. Many thanks for all the helpful replies.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.