Oliver + S

let me guess…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

…it’s very quiet here today. Are you all out shopping for fabric for the spring patterns?

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

How about brainstorming trying to figure out which fabrics in my stash would work best for the new patterns and which of my 3 girls I should sew for first.:)

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

How did you guess? πŸ˜‰ Olivia and I just got back from the East Indian store with a few pieces of beautiful silk fabric. πŸ™‚ We are dreaming up pretty items to sew.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Tracing patterns, chasing a baby, ironing fabric, chasing a baby, cutting fabric, chasing a baby…you know, the usual.

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

Major work deadline wrapping up this Wednesday, thank goodness! It’s been a long time since February when my project got going, sigh. Then I’m gonna ramp up the sewing again, I CANNOT WAIT!!!! I am getting punchy…the pattern releases (the book, Lisette and the new spring line) have been such a tease!!!!! I’ve got them sitting all around me, waiting to go. πŸ™‚

LINK
    icicle @icicle

Nope, I’m packing for a week at Cape Cod — without my sewing machine– aghhhhhhh!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Sewing Lisette!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Practicing with knits!

LINK
    Mandy1977 @Mandy1977

Started painting our in ground spa today and stalked the Mail Lady for my new Spring Patterns order! She just laughs and shakes her head! πŸ™‚

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

a morning of soccer – followed by some shopping (not for fabric!), gardening, washing, mopping – all such fun! πŸ™

LINK
    Loralee @Loralee

Too funny! I was actually checking out who had City Weekend knits still in stock so that I could stock up on those precious prints before I spend all my money on the New O+S patterns and fabrics.

Have a fantastic weekend, Liesl.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

We have had about 3 weeks of one person sick after another and right back to the beginning again. So I am way behind on sewing projects and making an effort right now to finish baby girl’s Easter dress and matching big brother ties. I’m making the Puppet Show dress in a very sweet Liberty.

I look forward to the picnic blouse and the reunion blouse as well as the new fabrics but really need to finish a few stash projects before I can even contemplate them.

LINK
    thejennigirl @thejennigirl

Actually, I was at work all day, altering 3 bridesmaids dresses, a prom dress, & a black dress. Then I came home, fed my babies, and we all went to bed.

Hoping to sew on the pile of O+s clothes sitting on my sewing desk tomorrow!

LINK
    freyiris @freyiris

Cuddling a two year old covered in spots from her crown to the soles of her feet. Happily the Dr assures me that measles are pretty much confined to the pages of history in Australia so just some harmless viral infection. Hopefully it will be the same worldwide soon. I’ve read some amazing stories in the last couple of weeks about the incredible drop in polio cases in India as a result of immunization programs over the past 2 years.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.