Oliver + S

It's here

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • LINK
    Noodles @Noodles

woohoo my signed copy is here. Oh it’s gorgeous, even my husband smiled when I opened it this morning!mittens for winter, a new art smock.. what to make first!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Is it personalized to you?

How exciting!

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

Mine arrived this morning too – sooooo excited!

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Woohoo!!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thats wonderful Claire!

I still don’t have mine ….

LINK
    Noodles @Noodles

no not personalised Nicole, but that is fine:) It certainly would have been hard work writing each one personally I think. Oh it’s lovely though. The doodlebug wants a penguin backpack now!.. hmm if only I had the time. Work/mum/seamstress isn’t really coordinating at the moment.

Yours should be close I’m sure though Nicole… does mail usually take a little longer to get out to you out there? I’m in Geelong… and we often wait an extra day for some reason.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I am a twit!(and very nosey,just trying to live vicariously through others)! I meant to say,is it signed by Liesl or does it have a little message,”Enjoy’ or something like that?

Imagine signing them all ……

LINK
    Noodles @Noodles

oh it’s hand written. A little message and signed by Liesl 🙂 It’s ok to live vicariously through others.. I sew vicariously through you… hahaha you do the amount of sewing and creating for your family that I would love to do!!!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Mine has arrived and it is as lovely as expected!

Oh,and thankyou Noodles for your sweet compliment!

LINK
    Deb @Mynorth

My signed copy with a little message arrived today. I ordered it on Feb 16 and have been patiently awaiting delivery ever since. Today, I drove in to our local town to pick it up at the Post Office and opened it immediately at the counter. All the women in line behind me including the Post Mistress, oohed and aahed over my treasure in the mail. Now to sit down with a glass of something red and decide what to make first.

Cheers Liesl for creating such a delightful project book!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.