Oliver + S

Inactive and being recycled–Yahoo account is preventing me from Flickr

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    Profile photo of ReeniReeni @Reeni

Can anyone troubleshoot/interpret Flickr for me? I have had a free account for years and years but since having the computer cleaned out I can’t get back in! It is saying that my Yahoo account has been inactive and is being recycled. I have never used/needed my Yahoo account, I did not even need one when I signed up for Flickr 8 years ago.
    I just want to get back on for the o+S photo pool. If I create a new account I’m going to lose all your lovely comments on my photos… (btw feel free to tell me I’m being silly and suck it up.)

LINK
    Profile photo of RobinRobin @Robin

I have a feeling that happened to me too awhile ago. I going to try to remember what I did about it. I do remember being rather unhappy about the whole situation. Certainly not a moment to suck it up.

LINK
    Profile photo of NicoleNicole @motherof5

Try the help forum on Flickr. I have had good success there.

LINK

Nicole that is my problem, it won’t let me get on anymore, as when I try to sign in it says my Yahoo account is essentially dead. I can’t even leave a reply in the help forum.

LINK
    Profile photo of NicoleNicole @motherof5

I will see what I can find out for you Reeni. May I copy/paste your question?

LINK

i just saw this, I’d appreciate help in any form! thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2016. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.