Oliver + S

Inactive and being recycled–Yahoo account is preventing me from Flickr

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    Reeni @Reeni

Can anyone troubleshoot/interpret Flickr for me? I have had a free account for years and years but since having the computer cleaned out I can’t get back in! It is saying that my Yahoo account has been inactive and is being recycled. I have never used/needed my Yahoo account, I did not even need one when I signed up for Flickr 8 years ago.
    I just want to get back on for the o+S photo pool. If I create a new account I’m going to lose all your lovely comments on my photos… (btw feel free to tell me I’m being silly and suck it up.)

LINK
    Robin @Robin

I have a feeling that happened to me too awhile ago. I going to try to remember what I did about it. I do remember being rather unhappy about the whole situation. Certainly not a moment to suck it up.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Try the help forum on Flickr. I have had good success there.

LINK
    Reeni @Reeni

Nicole that is my problem, it won’t let me get on anymore, as when I try to sign in it says my Yahoo account is essentially dead. I can’t even leave a reply in the help forum.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I will see what I can find out for you Reeni. May I copy/paste your question?

LINK
    Reeni @Reeni

i just saw this, I’d appreciate help in any form! thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.