Oliver + S

I lost my instructions!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    homefire @homefire

I have my first ever Seashore Sundress cut out, my machine threaded, the kids down for a nap and……..I can’t find my instructions ANYWHERE! Has anyone done a tutorial or a sew along? I’ve done some googling but can’t find anything.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I’m not sure I recall seeing a tutorial, but Nicole’s blog is the most comprehensive, here’s a quick way to search, paste the following into google or your favorite search engine:

site:http://fiveandcounting-motherof5.blogspot.com seashore

the “site:” tage will restrict your search to a specific site, and the space between that part of the search string and your search term (I used “seashore”) will tell it what to look for.

LINK
    homefire @homefire

Wow, that was fast! I actually looked there first thing. She has a few posts about the dress but not how she made it.

LINK
    homefire @homefire

NM, it was hiding in with another pattern.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Ah, phew! I hate it when that happens right in the middle of a productive streak.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Now I am blushing,thank you.

I do have plans to ‘do’ the SeaShore dress,I purchased the most marvellous buttons(little enamel boats)and I have some MW wave print in blue for Lids and pink for Tildy.

~Nicole~

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.