Oliver + S

I didn't check the test square on the digital pattern!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

And now my Sunny Days shorts are too narrow! I was making a pair to go with a Tea Party dress. I had been thinking they looked very narrow but when the waistband was to big I went back and checked. No it hadn’t printed correctly 🙁 Now I need to work out what went wrong, As I thought I had used my regular settings. Oh well, I may have to use the big computer to print it out.

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

OH rats, Heidi!!! I print out at the library, and the printing options have changed from “none” to “actual size” (whatever that means). I now check with ruler that square = 1 inch before I print the whole thing. No help to you but I sympathise. What a pip!!!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

And I just get a Hugo to do it……

What a pain, sorry Heidi.

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

It would seriously add your farm’s income if you could clone the ‘ handy hugo’, N. What a precious boy he is! I know I shouldn’t, but I’d be so thrilled if the bump is a boy. Some dear friends in Melbourne have just had one – Benjamin – the first in the family for 9 years. Frabjous day!! He arrived a good month early but all well, and everyone (inc. his 2 yr old sister) thrilled!!! Makes one feel very clucky.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.