Oliver + S

How much fabric I need to sew an after school pants?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    theknittinganxiety @theknittinganxiety

In the details it says View B (Fabric A); View B (Fabric B) and View C (Fabric A); View C (Fabric B) and I dont understand.

I want to sew size 2 Years. Do I buy 1 yard or 1 1/2 yard? I will sew the pants using only one type of fabric, I will not combine two fabrics, I want to sew it with corduroy or denin.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I don’t have my pattern handy,my love,but I made the 18-24 mnth out of 3/4’s of a yard.

A yard should be plenty.

~Nicole~

LINK

Thank you so much Nicole.

Rita

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Oh Rita!

I reversed the pile direction on the cord pair. I had the smooth running up,on advice from Liesl. They look so lush!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I made the size 3 with 4 length from 1.5 yards of fabric. I did use a pretty pink from the Modern Workshop collection for the pocket bags, but everything else was in one fabric (even ruffles on front and back). I have some denim left over. 1 yard might work, like Nicole said.

LINK

Thank you sayiamyou, for the pockets I will use some remais, I have a lot because I always buy to much fabric.

Rita

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.