Oliver + S

Have you heard of spoonflower.com?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    sewinginthecity @sewinginthecity

Hi Everyone,

I just came across this website where you can have your own design printed onto a choice of fabrics. Has anyone ever used this? It seems like such a great idea. You can also buy designs created by other customers.

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

Never used it, but plan to! There was someone in the Flickr group a month or two ago who had used her own design printed by Spoonflower. I think it was a 2+2 blouse from memory.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Is that a repeated pattern?or like a transfer?

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

Nicole it’s a repeated pattern that you can get printed onto cotton, cotton-canvas, interlock, organic cotton, lawn etc. Very cool site!

Found the top I was thinking of: http://www.flickr.com/photos/_sarah_b_/4383566110/

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

I love Spoonflower and would love to use it, but I’m graphically challenged and can’t come up with my own stuff. 😛

Did you say you could buy other people’s designs? I’ll have to look into that option.

LINK
    janimal @janimal

I have used Spoonflower and have been very pleased with the results. I uploaded a black and white photograph of my baby daughter and made little pouches out of the material. I uploaded my company logo and made a few things with that. The quality of the fabric is good, and the turnaround time was surprisingly fast. You can peruse other people’s creations and purchase their fabrics. Very very very cool site!

LINK
    Anonymous @

Oh that is so cool! I had never heard of it before. This is a dangerous thing for me to know about – it’s expensive! Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.