Oliver + S

Has any one noticed the Sunny Days Short pattern yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I was looking at the free patterns last night to see the yardages need for the ruffle halter top and noticed a new free pattern, the Sunny Days Shorts. http://oliverands.com/free-patterns/sunny-day-shorts/

They look pretty cute! I am thinking these would be great shorts to go under Sarah’s dresses for summer for the play ground.

LINK
    Robin @Robin

Sharon, you’re going to have made pairs for all of your little ones in a few days! Doesn’t take much fabric. I made a pair for Sophie out of chambray and she wears them all the time.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice that….

It went up on the site earlier this week. We’ll begin promoting it and running a little contest during the second half of next week.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I LOVE you Liesl and Todd! I was planning to shorten the sandbox or bedtime pattern this weekend for bedtime shorts for my daughter and son. Thank you for another piece of awesome to help me get started sooner on a project.

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

Thank you!! Patrick was just complaining that he didn’t have any summer sleeping shorts last night and I was debating what pattern to trace or buy to make him some. Problem solved!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Wow, what a fantastic useful pattern. And free? Thank you, that’s really generous. My kids love easy pull on comfy shorts.

LINK
    Deb @Mynorth

Good for you Sharon to bring this to our attention. And thank you Liesl and Todd for another excellent pattern …. a free too!

~Deb~

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Oh, well spotted Sharon and how completely timely.

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I am planning on making a few in knit for Sarah this weekend, I just need some elastic for the waist. I might just have to make some pj shorts for all the kiddos now too Mel. ; ) Great idea!

LINK
    Jane @jesims

Thank you Sharon for pointing them out, I already made a pair. Super quick, no fuss, PERFECT! I can barely get shorts or pants on to Piper. The few times I have tried to make her some she refuses to wear them or I don’t like the fit. These were so quick to sew up, it won’t feel like much time wasted if she doesn’t like them (I don’t have high hopes).

Thank you Liesl! If they pass the 4 y/o standards I see many, many more pair in our future!

Jane

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Yes! I needed a super simple short pattern. Perfect for bedtime shorts.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Thanks Liesl and Todd! And up to 12!!!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Up to size 12? Sheesh, I thought you were up to your twelfth pair already. That really took me too long to figure out.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Yes, size 12 not 12 pairs! I haven’t had the opportunity as I’ve been sewing a wedding present today 🙂

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Yes, God bless O and S. I didn’t know about the new free pattern until I saw Jesims work on Flickr. I would have thought that such a brilliant idea/pattern would have merited a blog but hey, it’s spring in the States, and people are hopefully outdoors enjoying the kinder weather. I have downloaded all the sizes, and am thrilled to bits. Such a stash buster!!! Checked with one of my mums tonight about whether her girls are willing to wear shorts, and was told that provided they are “attractive”, it’s a yes. What a relief. Spring is a long way away in Australia, but this sewist is planning to make some in advance of demand.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.