Oliver + S

Happy Mother's Day 2014

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Happy mother’s day to all you adoring mamas who take the time to make sweet handmades for your little (and sometimes, sob, no longer quite so little) loves.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

And a very happy Mother’s Day to you also Sarvi!

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

I hope every mother who participates in this forum has/had a lovely Mothers’ Day!! And was remembered -even in passing by your partners and children, and that you were able to steal some time for yourself, especially those who had their own mothers, and mothers in law to fete. And a happy others’ day to those of us who are not mothers but who sew for the littles, and not so littles who are your nieces/nephews and/or unrelated children of the women YOU love.

Fiona

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

After a second bout of Gastro (the true joy of having a big family) I had a lovely Mothers Day. I spent it landscaping my elderly mothers garden with one of my sisters.

There was a local fair/wool display/ small goods auction the same day, so the children went to that after helping spread mulch and brought me back a REAL doughnut, fresh and hot. A HUGE treat in the country.

LINK
    Sherry @mim22

What a bummer Nicole, two bouts of the same bug. Hope all is well now. After reading previous messages today just one question. Have they been in Jed’s shed? You’re up early considering SA is behind Sydney time wise. I bet your Mum was happy to have her daughters around on Mothers Day.

I spent my first ever mothers day with my grandchildren, they have been living overseas and are finally home. The 3yrd old got confused trying to sing “Happy Mothers Day” to the tune of Happy Birthday Day, hilarious. Such a fun day, love having them home I have 7 years to catch up on.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thank you!

I hope they have not been in his shed, there was a big brown snake living in there as well!

How lovely to have your grandchildren around you, I am looking forward to grandchildren. Lots of spoiling, I shall be totally indulgent.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.