Oliver + S

FINALLY DONE! PHEW!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    jodskiinca @jodskiinca

Is there a place we’re supposed to post our photos? Here’s a link to my Facebook post, for now: https://www.facebook.com/jodi.harvatin/posts/10204653014229746?comment_id=10204656837325321&offset=0&total_comments=4&notif_t=feed_comment

Hope that works. I did make this post public. Oh and I made it with a rounded neck because I liked it better that way. 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

There is a Flickr group here https://www.flickr.com/groups/oliverands/

but I am off for a peek.

Well done you!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Gorgeous colour, I can’t comment as I don’t ‘do’ FB, but it’s lovely.!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Wow that was worth asking all those questions wasn’t it? Fab job. Well done.

LINK
    Robin @Robin

Congratulations Jodi. What’s up next?

LINK
    jodskiinca @jodskiinca

Thank you all for your help! It’s not perfect, but I still love it. I’ve never done buttonholes before, so I practiced a few times and they were easy. The problem is that I forgot to change out my green thread that I practiced with before I did the real buttonholes! So, the buttonholes are green instead of pink! It’s fine, though. I don’t mind. What’s next? Well, I ordered some linen and I want to try this in linen. I want to make a tunic version, too. Then, I’m going to make a jacket for my daughter–more buttonholes! LOL. I got the pattern when it was discounted, but the fabric I want to use is $22/yd! EEK! It’s a wide corduroy, for warmth. I’m going to make the Hide and Seek dress, in bright purple linen, for a friend. She’s knitting my daughter something and we’re going to trade. I’m just so excited that I know how to make this dress, now. I’m thinking linen, corduroy, flannel….warm fabrics for wintertime! 🙂

LINK
    jodskiinca @jodskiinca

I just looked at the flickr group. Now, I’m going to have to win the lottery, so that I can afford all of the fabric I’ll need to make all of the things I love on that page!!! I think the Playtime Dress might be my next O&S pattern!

I added my pics to the Flickr group, too. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.