Oliver + S

Features of a great yoga bag?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Hi folks, I want to make a yoga bag for my sister, but I don’t do yoga (actually now that I think about it, not sure she does either). What would be some useful features? An extra bag to hold wallet, keys, phone, water? Or should that be integrated into the yoga bag? Do you use anything else when you do yoga?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I used to do yoga, sigh, I love the idea of a bag!
    A bottle holder sounds fab, something with a elastic casing top to hold all sizes.
    How about a ring attached to the inside to clip keys to?

I have a new nappy bag which has lots of mesh pockets on space dividers, it is fab as I can separate but see the contents.

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by Nicole.
    LINK
    Jane @jesims

I usually need a place to put my keys and hold my water bottle. If it’s cold, maybe extra space for a sweatshirt. I really like this pattern (bonus, it’s free), http://www.fabriceditions.com/shop/product/escape-yoga-bag/ , I feel like it would suit my needs well. I just need to get around to making one for myself.

Jane

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Thanks so much, ladies! She asked for a yoga ball, so I am figuring she does yoga — but if it’s for another exercise she can always give it to a friend, I’m sure.

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Just in case you misheard, you could make the bag and then put some of these yummy yoghurt balls inside it! I know Id be delighted…

Attachments:
    LINK
    Robin @Robin

Amy Butler has a free pattern too.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Ha! Thank you McStitch, pretty sure any yummy treats would not survive my sewing room in sufficient numbers to be presented as a gift.

I’ll have a peek at the Amy Butler also, thank you Robin!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.