Oliver + S

Fall Patterns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Just wondering if there’s been any mention that I might have missed on the blog about when more patterns will be released. I’m getting very itchy thinking ahead to fall!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Hi Maraya,

We’ll be announcing the fall patterns in August, and they’ll be available for purchase in early September. I think you’re going to like them! There are four new patterns with lots of fun details and options.

Cheers,

Liesl

LINK
    Anonymous @

September seems so far away!!

LINK
    ckcsbella @ckcsbella

Woohoo!

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

Ooooohhhh, new patterns and the new fabric line. Hurrah!!!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Agreed, September is a long way off, but at least we get a sneak peek soon!!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Far from lamenting that I am a season behind, I have decided that this is ,indeed, a very good thing!

I always have sewing ‘on the go’, so , rarely will I purchase a pattern and make it the instant I receive it. Thus, being a season behind ,I have time to choose my material and dream……

Mother always said,if you try hard enough ,you can see the best in any situation!

( Am I convincing anyone else, didn’t think so……)

LINK
    Anonymous @

Nicole, I always think of you as being a season ahead! I’ve been inspired by your recent sewing to think about what I’ll do this Fall!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Wow, what an amazing thing to say!

Thats an excellent way to look at it, and thankyou for the lovely compliment, Sahm

LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

I agree Nicole – it is great being behind/ahead – there is no way I would have finished 3 school days coats for winter if I’d only bought the pattern in autumn – I bought the patterns hot off the press and I still only got them all finished right at the very start of our winter!! It always takes ages for Australian stores to get in the new O & S patterns in any event. And then there is the pleasure of checking out what others have sewn with the patterns to assist in fabric choice etc…

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Am I the only one on the edge of my seat, counting down days until the new (2010) fall patterns are previewed?!?!

LINK
    sewinginthecity @sewinginthecity

I can’t wait!! I have been delaying all pattern purchases until I see them. I can’t do this much longer!

LINK
    Rebecca W @craftalittle

sewinginthecity- ME TOO!!! I know that I am going to want some new patterns and I am so excited about the knit options that are coming with fall stuff! I can’t wait!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

What are you guys betting is coming up? My guesses are a pinafore dress, a fully pleated skirt, maybe a long-sleeved blouse with a different kind of collar than we’ve seen, and a blazer-ish coat. I’m thinking of school uniform type stuff. My wishlist currently includes a sort of farmer/cowboy outfit with a western shirt with pearl snaps and some cute overalls, an ‘Oliver Twist’ outfit with a vest and knee breeches, and a tiny Chanel type suit. I don’t know why I don’t cut out the middleman and just buy my kid’s clothes at a costumer.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

OH, A blazer would be perfect!

The Urchin outfit sounds cute, but probably only for babies, Son&Heir is good natured , but I do not think I could convince him to wear knicker bockers !!!!!

Love the weeny Chanel suit idea!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.