Oliver + S

Fabric requirements for the Family Reunion Dress sewing pattern

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

To help you with your pre-release fabric shopping, here are the fabric requirements for the new Family Reunion Dress sewing pattern.

A more formal introduction to the pattern will be made on the blog next Monday.

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Oh, this can be done as a blouse as well!!! I LOVE this pattern!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I’m looking forward to getting this one as well Justine. Easter dress plans dancing round my head!

LINK
    thejennigirl @thejennigirl

I picked up Lisette lawn today to make the blouse version of this. I should be embarrassed for the level of excitement I’m feeling right now. Seriously.

LINK
    Noodles @Noodles

was thinking of this as a lovely 1st birthday dress.. but may be too cold for the middle of winter. hmm.. wonder if I could make it was long sleeves

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Not getting excited about summer patterns.not getting excited about summer patterns,Not getting excited about summer pattern,oh bother! Yes I am!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Oh Nicole, I bet you could add length to these sleeves, easy peezy, then leave it to your girls to layer over fabulous tights and boots for a perfect fall/winter look that we all envy!

LINK
    Anonymous @

I have no money for new patterns….I have no money for new patterns….must keep repeating to myself…

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Oh, Sandi, why fight it?

LINK
    Anonymous @

You are right, really. After all, here I am back to this thread to review yardage requirements. Oh, brother. Perhaps I have something to sell….

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Oh no, look out Gus! 🙂

LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

I asked my Mom for one of the new Oliver and S patterns for my birthday present as my birthday is next month. I think she’ll do it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.