Oliver + S

fabric clearance sale: what would you like?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

1 or 2 would be ideal.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

What a lovely idea. I hope it will be available to OS O+S fans.

LINK
    sidewalkgoddess @sidewalkgoddess

Ooooh, option one sounds great! I would love that! Yes yes!

LINK
    dkbnyc @dkbnyc

I kind of like option 2. One yard cuts are too small for me to make garments and bundled fabrics leave my with pieces I didn’t really want.

LINK
    Little_Anj @Little_Anj

Ooh, great idea!!

Option 1 as a 2 yard cutting!!

Option 3 would be fun, but I am not sure what I would do with more bits of fabric…

Oh yes I do, If they coordinate I need to do a quilt, they would also be good for Hats, wallets, hair bows & head bands. Highlight (colour blocking) for simpler garments…

You have patterns for all those things on here anyway (minus head bands, but making yo-yo’s is easy enough).

🙂

LINK
    aprilshowers @aprilshowers

Another vote for #2. At the size my girls are now, most of your patterns call for more than a yard (though I know those are generous estimates and sometimes I can still squeeze the pieces out of less). I’d rather buy more of a fabric I know I like and possibly get more than one garment out of the extra than have a surprise which I might not like as much. And with only a yard there is more pressure to make an item NOW before the kids grow any more so that is less useful for stashing.

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

1 or 2, please!

Thanks!

Kate

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

I like the options of #1 or 2- I think most people on the forums like to make clothing, and for that we need more substantial cuts.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Ditto Johanna.

LINK
    Jennifer1568 @Jennifer1568

I would need enough fabric to complete a project and my daughter wears a size 8 so I think I would use option 2.

LINK
    sfsara @sfsara

How will you be posting it when you do sell them off? Forum, blog, Facebook?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.