Oliver + S

embellishing the collar

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • LINK
    Robin @Robin

Hollie, it’s beautiful. You’ve created an heirloom to pass down through the generations.

LINK
    isewstuff @isewstuff

Heidi, It’s winter here all right 🙂 We have 9 inches of beautiful snow to prove it. But it always seems to be nose bleed season here. Winter seems to be the worst, really dry air, especially indoors.

Robin, thank you! I hope a white blouse for a 5 year old will last that long 😉

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Nose Bleed season :), the first week back at school, new teacher, 40deg C days = massive nose bleed. every year, my poor teachers!

Yes, that dry indoor air would do it too.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I was told that nose bleeds had something to do with blood pressure but I also know that extreme temperatures can also cause the,. Suffered a lot of them as a child in summertime. I am also glad the cardi caught the bleeding. No a nice thing to have a blood nose but even worse on a white shirt newly made by mum!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.