Oliver + S

Drop waist t-shirt dress

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I want to make a dress like this one http://www.amazon.com/Rare-Editions-MIX-PRINT-Special-Occasion/dp/B006K8QRR6 . But not in Black probably pink and purple:)

l was thinking of using the field trip tee and just adding the skirt also in knit. l have been wondering if I need to add stay tape to the join, any opinions?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Heidi, do you have the Hopscotch top pattern? If you use two back pieces and lower the front neck line just a little that makes a lovely shaped girls tee.

I would be inclined to ‘stabilise’ the seam,even if you just use a thin strip of interfacing.

Another gift for one of your little friends?

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Yes Nicole, another gift :). I had been thinking of using the hopscotch, l also have MIP basic tee that has lovely girls pattern but not nearly as good pattern or instructions as Oliver + S. The picture was more about the skirt on the dress than the top. Now I just need to make my leggings so I can use the leftovers! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.