Oliver + S

Digital Patterns?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • LINK
    sidewalkgoddess @sidewalkgoddess

I noticed that all of the new patterns are being released in both digital and paper, and was wondering if you planned to do the same for all of your paper only patterns (perhaps little by little like you did with the out of print?) I know you paper patterns are gorgeous, but I prefer digital… Fingers crossed!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Many of the older patterns have been released as digital already.

Why not make a special request if one you fancy isn’t?

~Nicole~

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

We do have plans to do this, but we don’t have a timetable yet. And once we start the process it will still take a long while until they are all converted. Believe it or not, it’s a pretty time consuming process to produce a digital pattern from a paper version.

LINK
    theknittinganxiety @theknittinganxiety

I would love the ice cream dress as a digital pattern! I prefer the digital patterns a million times, It is faster for me to print, tape and cut, and I can do it as many times as I want to.

If I needed to pick one of the paper patterns to be released as a digital one would definitly be the Ice Cream Dress.

Rita

LINK
    sidewalkgoddess @sidewalkgoddess

Thank you for the response! I would love to see the Music Box Jumper in digital… But I have so many to sew through I will be busy for a while. I only asked because if you for sure weren’t planing to release themin digital, I would buy them anyway… But since you are I will hold out (barring special requests from my kidlets, of course)

I also wanted to thank you not only for your lovely patterns, but for this amazing community!

LINK
    Nenny @Nenny

Hi, I really looking forward for the Lisette digital papers. I love its lines and style, especially the Souvenir Dress, but found that paper pattern is too much hassle regarding the delivery cost and the time waste. Is there any chance to make it into digital pattern..?

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

There was a tantalizing post here: http://oliverands.com/blog/2014/01/ask-me-womens-patterns.html

about a new Lisette but it didn’t specifically mention the format, digital vs paper. The Liesl & Co patterns are available digitally. I’m afraid I don’t recall reading anything about digital re-releases of older Lisettes.

Anybody have a link to where this may have been written about before?

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I have read about the re release of at least the portfolio dress by Liesl and Co over on Pattern Review! 🙂

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I was on Simplicity.com to check out the new patterns and I noticed that you can buy printable versions of the oop Lisette ones. I’ve never used the printable ones, so I don’t know how much of a hassle they are.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.