Oliver + S

Complete list of Oliver + S patterns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • LINK
    HandmadeRetro @HandmadeRetro

Hi

I have discovered these great patterns this year and love them. So far I have made and Icecream dress and the Sunday Brunch set and have heaps more on my list.

I find them to be really well constructed patterns that make great patterns with a good fit.

Because of this, and because I’m a bit of a collector, I’m looking to find a complete list of the Oliver + S patterns (both printed and published online) and the sizes they come in. Does such a list exist, and if so where?

Thanks in advance, now I’m off to join the Flickr group…

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

I’ve been wanting a list too! Not sure what I’ve missed. I’m going to write down all the pattern names from the forum here – there is a heading for each pattern, including the out of print ones – I assume it’s the complete list!

LINK
    badskirt @badskirt

I had put together a list in Illustrator that had them all sorted by size and colorcoded with what was retired, but my copy of Illustrator expired =/

Spring 2008 : 0-24m, 2T-5

*Bubble Dress

*Swingset Tunic & Skirt

**Puppet Show Tunic & Shorts

Tea Party Sundress/Playsuit/Bloomers

Fall 2008 : 6m-3T, 4-8

*Bedtime Story Pajamas

**Playdate Dress

*Sunday Brunch Jacket and A-line Skirt

*Sandbox Pants and Starfish Stencil

2+2 Blouse and Skirt

Spring 2009 : 6m-3T, 4-8

Sailboat Top, Skirt, Pants

Birthday Party Dress

Fall 2009 : 6m-3T, 4-8

*Jump Rope Dress

*School Days Jacket

Spring 2010 : 6m-4, 5-12

Sketchbook Shirt and Shorts

Ice Cream Dress

Music Class Shirt+Skirt

Fall 2010 : 6m-4, 5-12

School Photo Dress

Nature Walk Pullover and Knit Pants

Music Box Jumper

Hopscotch Shirt, Dress and Skirt

Free Patterns:

Lazy Day Skirt

Popover Sundress

Ruffled Halter

Holiday Mitten Ornament

Miscellaneous

Backpack Pattern

Does that look right? I can go back in an edit them and put stars by the ones going out of print soon and two stars for already out of print… what do you think?

LINK
    badskirt @badskirt

I should also mention that some of the Out Of Print patterns are still available with other vendors. So don’t panic that you’ve missed out. =)

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Yes, that’s the complete list, arranged by season and size range. Thanks for putting it together Amy.

We’ve recently made a little change to the website so that all patterns are now available again for browsing–even the out of print ones. So you can see the details on each again, even if it’s no longer available.

And as Amy mentioned, it is still possible with some internet surfing to find copies of the patterns that have gone out of print.

I should mention again, here, that going forward we will continue to cull backlist items as we release new styles. If a style continues to sell well a year after it was released, we will keep it in print. But if there is an older style that you love, it’s not safe to assume that it will always remain available.

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

Thanks Amy & Todd

Will we still get notice of when a pattern goes out of print? I had heard about a few of them, but didn’t know that the tea party or sandbox were going OOP. At the moment my spare cash is being spent on the older styles – I need to catch up!

LINK
    nancy @dollfancier

Amy, wow, thanks for this! I love being organised and this list helps so much!

Thanks, Todd, for the adjustment to the website. I figured out a work-around to ‘see’ Puppet Show but this will be much better. :o)

xoxo, Nancy

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

When we decide to take a pattern out of print, we’ll announce that on the blog.

I’ve edited Amy’s list, above, to reflect the current status of all patterns. If there are two asterisks (**) before a pattern name, it means that both sizes have gone out of print and that pattern will no longer be available. If there is one asterisk (*) it means we have announced that we will be taking that item out of print when current stock is depleted. One asterisk may also mean that a style is no longer available in both size ranges.

LINK
    badskirt @badskirt

Thanks Todd for fixing up all of the asterisks. I knew I had a few wrong, but I wasn’t sure which ones! Very much appreciated.

LINK

Thanks everyone for the posts.

I have a list started and now I can add some great details and start looking for some of the older patterns before they disappear completely…

LINK

A feew few hours of dedicated searching I have all of the asterixed patterns! Success.

You have to be greatful for the power of the internet and places like Badskirt (thanks Amy) and Earthgirl Fabrics (thanks Annabel) with cameos by some great smaller shops.

Now to try to wait patiently until they are all delivered…

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

So I have just been updating my inventory according to the list Amy posted. I have all but one pattern… Now here’s the dilemma. Some patterns i only have in the larger sizes to suit my daughter (ie, the swingset and puppet show). Should i buy the smaller sizes now while i can just in case I have another daughter?? I really would hate to have another and have to wait until she is 2 before I can sew these patterns for her, but spending money on them now means I have to wait even longer to save for the new patterns (which I am busting to make).

If I do buy them you can bet your bottom dollar all my future kids will be boys!

LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

I have not bought the size ranges of the earlier patterns that stop at 2. With my little girl I have had plenty to sew for the first two years with the patterns that go up a bit higher in the first pattern range. It will be nice for her to have something new once she gets older!

LINK
    mela @mela

I am in the opposite boat. i got the small range in all the patterns (except the swingset, I know I’ll make a few every summer). I have to predict which patterns I will want to make when DD is older. I already missed out on the Puppetshow, which I really wanted for the shorts and now can’t find in the bigger size range. now I have to look critically at the list and decide which ones I might want to make her when she’s older. Too much pressure…

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Thanks for the list, Amy! & I’m so glad the website has been altered so we can see the older patterns – this is very helpful! 🙂 I’ve got about 1/2 of the entire list – not bad considering my first pattern was bought for the Ice Cream Social – 3 months ago!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.