Oliver + S

Collar- Getting it to sit nicely

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I am currently making my son a Sketchbook shirt and I would love to share a little trick !

I found it a little tricky to get the collar to fold nicely .So , after cutting and trimming my interfacing , I cut it along what would be the cutting line of collar and stand. I then interfaced leaving a tiny space between the two pieces of interfacing.

It worked brilliantly, the collar folds nicely and stays !( I took a photo if any one is interested.

LINK
    Emily @Emily

This is brilliant. I’d love to see a picture!

LINK
    nancy @dollfancier

Yes, please share a link to your photo(s). I love little tricks like these to help make our garments look sharp! xoxo Nancy

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

http://www.flickr.com/photos/motherof5/4945203060/

I finished the shirt today , just the pants and then I am waiting for the new patterns to be released for the Twins wedding outfits.

LINK
    April Henry @April1930s

Brilliant, Nicole! Love, love, love!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Ooh! Are you making the School Photo for their wedding outfits?! I’m very much looking forward to seeing that pattern and making it!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I will definitely order them , however if they do not come in time I will make the Birthday Part dress, one with the ties one with the tabs .

Thanks April !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.