Oliver + S

Closeouts!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Aw, I can’t believe the Music Class and Class Picnic, especially, are going out of print! Those are staples, for me. Very much considering buying backup copies of both, in both size ranges, and I’m not even a paper fanatic…

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Sadly it seems to be too late for Class Picnic – I just tried to purchase the larger one and it looks like it is already gone!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Wow, Music Class too!

LINK
    nzsewist @Ann-Maree

@roundtheworldgirl and @sarvi… Did you see Todd’s comment on the blog post. The out of stock notification often just means that the stock is allocated to carts but not all of those purchases will be completed. I signed up for the email notification and was able to get the class picnic in the larger size range about half an hour ago.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I am so surprised about the Music Class!

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

@ann-maree, thank you! I just got the notification too, but then I went to put it in my cart and it is sold out (or “sold out”) again! Maybe it is not meant to be.

LINK
    Renae @renae

@nzsewist Thanks for the heads up re- Todd’s comments. I was sorely disappointed to see the larger Music Class gone so quickly. I’ve just made the size 2 for my girl & can’t stop admiring it. It’s SUCH a classic beauty. Somehow I think I may end up with the PDF afterall though…. 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.