Oliver + S

Cape Ann- so excited!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    onehappymamma @onehappymamma

Anyone else anxiously awaiting an announcement of availability? I have been saving fabric money since it was introduced at Spring Market!!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I’m excited too! Such gorgeous prints and I have got so many ideas, my head is just buzzing!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

The line starts shipping from Moda on Oct. 18 and should be in stores shortly thereafter. We’ll have more on the blog as the date approaches.

LINK
    onehappymamma @onehappymamma

Thanks Todd! I’m marking my calendar!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I was lucky enough to pick up a charm pack on Ebay. It is indeed very pretty. I purchased the complete collection of City Weekend and I did buy some of the Modern Workshop,mainly the dots and small florals.

I think Cape Ann will be hard to resist!

LINK
    Loralee @Loralee

Is there any interlock fabric in this line? I looked quickly but did not see one. I’m gaga over knits now. LOL I get hooked and then they’re hard to find. Liesl’s are just so lovely!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

There are several floral prints in this I’m really drawn too and I think the dots and stripes are very nicely done.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.