Oliver + S

Anyone going to Craft South in July?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • LINK
    laura0819 @laura0819

Just wondering if anyone has plans to attend Anna Maria Horner’s Craft South weekend with Liesl in July? It sounds amazing…a weekend of garment sewing with them…definitely a bucket list item for me, but it’s also a major investment (for me). Any thoughts?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Just pure envy.

Have fun Laura!

LINK
    laura0819 @laura0819

Well, Nicole, I’m not actually signed up to go. 🙂 Was just wondering if anyone here was planning to attend. I think I’m too scared! Or maybe intimidated!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Oh Laura, don’t be.

I have never met Liesl but I have exchanged the odd email and she is just lovely! I would go in a heartbeat!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Oh, please come! It’s going to be such a good class and a fun weekend. I really love teaching this workshop because it de-mystifies the whole process of sewing for yourself and getting a good fit. You’ll be so glad you came, and you’ll make a whole bunch of new friends in the process! xo

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Well, a personal invitation Laura, you HAVE to go now!

LINK
    laura0819 @laura0819

I would truly love to go. I think the classes and all the weekend’s event are very fairly priced. The experience of working with Liesl and Anna Maria Horner would be priceless, anyway! For me, it is just the added costs of travel to Nashville and the hotel that are getting in my way. If anyone wants to drive up from Atlanta…let me know!! 🙂

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I was lucky enough to go to one of Heather Ross’s workshops in NYC and it was really loads of fun. Liesl is warm and supportive and has so very many things to teach. I toyed with trying to get to craft south. I love Anna Maria’s work and it sounds just wonderful! We typically visit my parents in north Georgia that time of year and it’s only 4 hours from Atlanta to Nashville. Unfortunately, things in our life are such that we won’t be visiting parents this year. If you’re able to do it, it’s a wonderful vacation opportunity!

There’s another member here sometimes who lives in Atlanta. What is her user name? Maybe a carpool?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.