The temperatures are up! Are you ready to sew something spectacular that celebrates everything about summer?
Here are twenty summer sewing projects for when it’s hot, hot, hot. (Also, while kids are home from school this summer, don’t forget about the Oliver + S coloring book for them to color in.)
1) Hem Tucks on the Lazy Days Skirt
2) Double Thickness Hem
3) Tips and Tricks for Twin Needle Hemming
4) Sleeveless Lullaby Bodysuit
5) Joining Bias Binding in the Round
6) Smocked Pocket
7) Heirloom Technique Butterfly Blouse
9) Karamatsu Shibori Technique
10) Class Picnic Blouse with Spaghetti Straps
11) Lace Flutter Sleeve T-shirt
12) Beach Bum Sunny Day Shorts
13) Hexagon Pockets on the Sunny Day Shorts
14) Lengthening the Sunny Day Shorts
15) Felt Bows
16) Camping Capes
17) Three Stripes Lazy Days Skirt
18) Kid Painted T-shirt
19) Footprint T-shirt
20) Knit Romper
Thanks for including our tractor shirt. He loves it so much and was just wearing it again yesterday!
Thank you for adding me to the group. I have tried the “bucket hat”. It is very good that the pattern contains several sizes, and the age is given to each version. It is really a great help.
Thank you. Sarolta